List Your Church's Position
on GRR Web Site
1. Your church or ministry organization must be affiliated with the ABC of the Great Rivers Region.
2. Your Search Committee meets with your Area Minister.
3. Your Area Minister explains to your Search Committee what the online listing is, its potential, its risks. She / he then entertains questions and discussion about this tool as part of the process of searching for the person God is preparing for your position.
6. When you submit the information, your Area Minister is automatically sent an e-mail as a prompt to go online and review your position description. If she/he has any questions about the information you submitted, she/he will contact you for clarification.
7. When you and she/he agree that all information is as it should be then your Area Minister will go online and enter a code to open your listing.
8. Your information will then be viewable on the "listings page."
9. Responses to your listings will be communicated by those interested through the contact information you listed when submitting your position description.
10. Your Area Minister stands ready to assist you with the entire process of your search including helping you reference those who have made contact with you through this process.